Organization Human Resources Professional Club (HR Club) is a special interest group under
the organisation of Macau Management Association. The HR club aims to collate
local HR professionals in meeting and sharing experience and information.
1. Provide a platform for members to have more
opportunities to meet and share
2. Provide the most updated HR news and opportunities for
foreign exchange and study.
3. Let members and HR experts to conduct research and
studies on local HR problems.
To be a member Club Membership is exclusively for MMA members or staff of corporate Membership
1. Priority to participate in HR club gathering including
exchange studies with regionalHR professionals.
2. An opportunity to participate international HR
professionals' conferences, learninglatest HR knowledge.
3. Enjoy HR professionals' weekly news.
4. Priority to access to Association's published HR
5. Priority to access to association's latest training
registration in participate Association training activities and external
Club Membership is exclusively for MMA members or staff of corporate Membership
Seminar of HR Training Series: Practial Training
Needs Analysis (Completed)
Seminar on Skills of Talent Recruitment,
Interview and Retention